In September 2018, we attended our third XeroCon held in Brisbane. Each year Xero uses this event to announce upcoming changes, and Add-on software. We highlight a few of the significant changes that will benefit businesses.
- Xero payroll two-step authentication – this is now mandatory for all payroll admin and subscriber users
- Xero payroll unscheduled pay runs – now available for each week of the financial year.
- Xero online payment options – helping your clients get paid faster and decreasing late payments by 22% on average
- New invoicing – new improvements and functionality for quicker processing of invoicing
- Supplier invoices – email and upload a copy of your invoices directly into Xero
- Account transaction reports – now include a running balance
- Additional report templates and greater flexibility customising reports
- Profit and loss reports – percentage of sales column.
- Xero Mobile App developments
- Xero Projects – for tracking profitability on a project by project basis
- Xero expenses
Some of the Addons our clients use include:
- Deputy – employee management software to track time & attendance, rostering and Payroll
- HubDoc – The new fetch functions specialise in linking with banks and vendors, so you no longer have to log in and manually download statements
- Receipt bank – new developments and functionality including bank and reconciled match (matching items to reconciled items in Xero), customisable category rules, auto-publishing, accelerated extraction speed, auto-collect data from suppliers (fetch) and expense reports
- Boma Marketing – allowing businesses to manage their social media and email campaigns with good content
- Synergy8 – an all-in-one platform for digital marketing including website design, analytics, social media and email campaigns, marketing, events and commerce